Are you interested in investing? But don’t know where to begin? You’ve heard about investment apps but don’t know much about them? Don’t fret; this article is here to help you out. With these five investment apps, you can manage transactions, check out stock markets, and control your money.
SoFi – One of the Top Investment Apps
There’s a reason SoFi is the No. 1 on this list of top five. It’s because of the huge benefits that come with it. SoFi is the one-stop app for investing. You are going to benefit from four significant advantages in this single app.
Let us take a look at the offers:
- Investing: SoFi’s investment offerings include the following five options: active investing, automated investing, retirement accounts, cryptocurrency, and Investing 101. In other words, SoFi offers a variety of options to help you achieve your objectives. If you are an experienced investor, you can use their active investment feature, or if you are new to investing, you can simply use their automated investment tool.
- Borrowing: SoFi is well-known for its quick loan processing and competitive interest rates ranging from 5.99% APR to 18.85%. SoFi can assist you in obtaining a personal loan, refinancing your loans, opening a mortgage, or getting a student loan.
- Credit: Another advantage of this app is the fantastic opportunity from their credit card. You will receive 2% cashback here. There are no annual fees linked to their credit card.
- Insurance: You will get the best protection in this investment app. They offer five different insurance options for you. The options are life insurance, renters insurance, homeowner insurance, auto insurance, and estate planning. Once you buy, you will be protected by SoFi. It’s that convenient.
Betterment – A Good Investment App for Beginners
This is an investment platform that is making waves in the market now. The simple interface makes it an ideal option for those that are beginners to investment savings schemes.
It is also the investment app for low-balance users and for those into retirement planning. If you prefer hands-off investment, the app of choice is Betterment.
Are you interested in goal-based investing? You can try Betterment, and you will never be disappointed.
Webull – An Excellent App for Active Traders
If you are an active trader and you want the best app, Webull is the one for you. They provide individual brokerage and individual retirement accounts. They allow you to trade stocks, options, ETFs, and cryptocurrency.
Webull is famous for its commission-free online stock trading with extended hours trading and real-time market quotes. Webull’s platform includes advanced charts and technical indicators to assist users in analyzing businesses and trends. Webull is portable, allowing you to consolidate your watchlists, analyze charts, place orders, and check your positions wherever you go.
PiggyVest – The App to Earn Interest While Saving
If you’re looking for an investment app that lets you earn interest in your savings, you can’t ignore PiggyVest. They offer an investment plan that allows you to invest in companies while earning interest.
Furthermore, you have the option of locking funds for a set time before withdrawing them. During this time, you will earn a 13% interest rate on your funds. With their target savings feature, you can set a financial goal for yourself with a time limit to achieve it. PiggyVest provides various savings and investment options, including Investify, Safelock, Flex Naira, and Flex Dollars.
Let us take a look at the extensive features that come with PiggyVest:
- It allows you to earn money while saving. You earn a rate of interest ranging from 10%-15.50% on your funds.
- The investment strategy allows you to earn no less than a 25% return on your capital.
- You don’t have to log in to save money with Autosave. Your debit card is used automatically for this.
- With the Safelock feature, you can save toward a financial goal or open a fixed deposit account.
- PiggyVest customers are rewarded with points, with 1 piggy point equaling N10
- It has a referral program where you can earn money by referring friends to PiggyVest.
Robinhood – Popular App for Intuitive Features
This is the No. 5 on the list. It has an easy interface and is popular for its intuitive features. This app is ideal for those interested in buying individual stocks. It will take just about five minutes to set up the account, and it offers no account minimums.
Instead of paying the total share price, you can now purchase fractions of stock shares. You can set up recurring investments in the Robinhood app to automatically dollar cost average. All in all, it provides 100% commission-free stock, ETF trades, and zero annual fees.
The Bottom Line
Many investors use these apps to budget, buy and sell stocks, manage their funds, and learn about investments. These investment apps are the best in the market. With the different features they offer, there is surely one that will suit your needs.